Kool pics

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Messages
8,288
Reaction score
7,658
Location
Puyallup, Wa USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share.
-d

20220310_005447.jpg 20220310_005502.jpg
 
This 1 is my favorite. Lol.
It's filtered and than filtered again via IG. Lol. No handheld filters. Only digital. Still kool I think. Lol.
D
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220310_185736_808.jpg
    IMG_20220310_185736_808.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 53

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new