Koran Angel & GSP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoganGG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LoganGG

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2022
Messages
77
Reaction score
23
Location
delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my tank up for a little over a year now and my gsp has finally started to grow a bit. I just picked up a Koran Angel and wanted to see if anyone has experiences with them and gsp. I know angels aren’t the best fish for a reef but I folded and wanted one. If it will eat it, it’s fine but I just wanted to see others’ experiences.

IMG_9663.jpeg
 
I bet people would pay good money for an angel that ate gsp
 
An adult Koran will eat its weight in cyno, dinos and other various other gross things no one will touch per day.
They make wonderful community fish.
They may take a nip or make dinner out of anything but if you keep it well fed you might be able to train him/her to eat something other than your GSP.
Mine ate spinach, romaine, scrambled eggs and cooked broccoli along with everything else. I never had corals with him so can't speak of that just chiming in with my experience.
He also preferred lower lighting and was totally tolerant of other fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new