Kschweer: 57 rimless build

I received the Tunze nanostream pump I won from Tunze and R2R on Friday. Thanks again Tunze and R2R!!! So I took the mp10 I have running in the frag tank and replaced it with the Tunze and put the mp10 on the display. Something I have been wanting to do for a while now. The Tunze really moves a lot of water for a small pump I am very pleased with it and happy to have the mp-10 in the display. Also did some needed maintenance. Cleaned the glass, water change, clean the skimmer, cleaned the sump and a few other things.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
image-jpg.257319
Such a cool bonzi looking milli I really like it. Beautiful shots hopefully everything goes well when you do the move.
Thanks Steve! It's a really nice piece. It's hard to capture the true colors on it, especially with the crazy polyp extension. The move has me more stressed than I have been in a very long time. Thanks for the well wishes!
 
c'mom I want more pic's:D
btw, everything looks great!!!
 
c'mom I want more pic's:D
btw, everything looks great!!!
Thanks man! I'll definitely be taking a lot more pictures before the move. Also planning on taking a bunch during and after the move. That is if I'm not pulling my hair out by the end of it all...haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new