Kudos the to guys @ RR!

  • Thread starter Thread starter apex003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

apex003

Aquaculturist in training
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
334
Reaction score
138
Location
Southlake, TX
I had an issue with a frag I got at the local CFM from them and these guys really made sure things got taken care of. Super responsive and worked with me to figure out a solution. Just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service!
 
I whole-heartedly second this. Tony's customer service (AND CORALS) are top notch!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new