Kyburbn (Bourbon Country Corals)

Kyburbn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
Location
Elizabethtown
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. I'm bad about social media and staying connected so after speaking with Rev at Reefapalooza TX I am going to try to connect with folks here on R2R and share some experiences and our current tank build.
I am a retired Army veteran and currently work for the Army as a DA Civilian. My wife of 35 years and I also run a small saltwater business for the past 6 years called Bourbon Country Corals LLC in Elizabethtown. We have a 80g lagoon, 140g Red Sea peninsula, and our newest build a 480g peninsula we call the 480g Double Barrel. We also have a shop in our home stuffed with tanks, coral, fish, inverts, equipment and more. We love this hobby and have met some incredible people. We love to learn and share our experiences

Harvey Casteel (Kyburbn)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Good morning everyone. I'm bad about social media and staying connected so after speaking with Rev at Reefapalooza TX I am going to try to connect with folks here on R2R and share some experiences and our current tank build.
I am a retired Army veteran and currently work for the Army as a DA Civilian. My wife of 35 years and I also run a small saltwater business for the past 6 years called Bourbon Country Corals LLC in Elizabethtown. We have a 80g lagoon, 140g Red Sea peninsula, and our newest build a 480g peninsula we call the 480g Double Barrel. We also have a shop in our home stuffed with tanks, coral, fish, inverts, equipment and more. We love this hobby and have met some incredible people. We love to learn and share our experiences

Harvey Casteel (Kyburbn)
IMG_8134.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new