Kyle’s IM Abyss Build!

OP
M

MONTANTK

View Badges
Reaction score
Decided I’m going to change up the lighting. Went with a Photon V2 16” which should be here in a few days. My target for filling the tank and adding rock is next weekend. Still a little undecided on how I want to scape the tank so I’d appreciate a little inspiration!

Avast
OP
M

MONTANTK

View Badges
Reaction score
New light just arrived! Still deciding if I want to hang it or just use the arms. Leaning towards just leaving it as is but I guess we will see. Unfortunately due to a positive Covid test in the household it may be a few weeks before I fill the tank:/

25C903CE-444B-49CF-BBB9-052A5CBD1873.jpeg

OP
M

MONTANTK

View Badges
Reaction score
Finally!!! The tank will be on the stand Saturday. Finishing up the caulking today. Didn’t come out as I had hoped because I used the wrong stuff in the beginning but I can live with it.

Tomorrow I will be finishing up the paint and putting the door on. Saturday the stand comes upstairs and I’ll be installing my apex, DOS, kamoer pumps, lighting and routing all of the wires.

Sometime towards the end of next week I plan on filling the tank and adding the rock. Very excited to finally get this thing moving!

Zoanthids.com

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE ZOANTHIDS?

• LOVE them

Votes: 407 44.2%
  • Like them

Votes: 255 27.7%
  • They're "ok"

Votes: 174 18.9%
  • Don't like them

Votes: 48 5.2%
  • Hate them

Votes: 26 2.8%