KZ zeovit reactor question.

Herbie's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
210
Reaction score
141
Location
United States of America
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am just now starting zeovit on my system. I have purchased and installed the KZ brand zeoit reactor. My only question is how do I change the flow on the included aquabee pump? Can I even change the flow on it? KZ recommends a max 400 L/H for their media yet the included pump is rated for 1000 L/H. Should I track down another pump? I am just confused as they included a pump rated for way higher flow than what they recommend. TIA.
Also the model is the aquabee UP 1000.
 
I would probably just stick with the included pump. On my Nyos rectors I can adjust the flow (just not the pump speed) - so maybe that's an option? (wasn't able to find a PDF with instructions for your reactor)
 
Hi, I am just now starting zeovit on my system. I have purchased and installed the KZ brand zeoit reactor. My only question is how do I change the flow on the included aquabee pump? Can I even change the flow on it? KZ recommends a max 400 L/H for their media yet the included pump is rated for 1000 L/H. Should I track down another pump? I am just confused as they included a pump rated for way higher flow than what they recommend. TIA.
Also the model is the aquabee UP 1000.


What is your tank volume?
hoe much zeolite stones do you have inside of this reactor ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new