Landlocked reefing at its finest:)

Spellstrife

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
Location
Saint Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

Midwest reefer here. Started during quarantine now it's my entire life. I've done fresh water most of my life. Went to college to study plants now I'm a fish person go figure. I have several services clients, and care for 30ish tanks in Missouri and Illinois. I love taking pictures of sea life. It's fun and challenging ( this photo took probably 70+ shots ) Anthias are so fast!

20231104_162134.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi, welcome to the reef... :)
about an hr East of ya...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new