Large Blue Squamie spawning

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Link isnt working but i would love to see the video
 
Isingh, can u post the link again please. I'd love to see this!
 
Do you get baby clams after they spawn ? Or they will eventually die ?
 
Do you get baby clams after they spawn ? Or they will eventually die ?

I don't know about the OP, but a gentleman named Al Zilj (though I likely butchered his last name) aka Acro Al raises captive bred clams from spawning broodstock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new