• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Clam 350 OBO

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tannermule

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
165
Reaction score
106
Location
Cleveland Heights
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this clam from a tank tear down and now it is to large. Comes with the clam hammock it is on.
Older clam with great color and size for larger tank
Local pickup cleveland ohio, or shipped at your expense
I can also send you with some phyto for it too. 20220810_134937.jpg 20220810_134523.jpg

20220810_134441.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new