• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Sailfin Tang FREE

Item Price
0.00
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

peopleschoice

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
459
Reaction score
242
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As title states, large sailfin tang FREE to a good home. Must be going to at least a 250 gallon tank. He is about 6 inches maybe 7. Local pickup only please, I’m in Lakeland Florida. I’ve never shipped fish and I don’t want to.
05592C79-1884-495B-8281-2C89F10E2D62.jpeg
F931259E-90EC-4CA5-B5BC-D5AD21E9A37E.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Sorry, forgot to put that in the ad. Lakeland Florida
 
As title states, large sailfin tang FREE to a good home. Must be going to at least a 250 gallon tank. He is about 6 inches maybe 7. Local pickup only please, I’m in Lakeland Florida. I’ve never shipped fish and I don’t want to.
05592C79-1884-495B-8281-2C89F10E2D62.jpeg
F931259E-90EC-4CA5-B5BC-D5AD21E9A37E.jpeg
Is he still available
 
Yes, still currently available.
 
Hello,
Please let me know if you still are looking for a home for your Sailfin Tang. 321-522-6005.
Thank you.
 
As title states, large sailfin tang FREE to a good home. Must be going to at least a 250 gallon tank. He is about 6 inches maybe 7. Local pickup only please, I’m in Lakeland Florida. I’ve never shipped fish and I don’t want to.
05592C79-1884-495B-8281-2C89F10E2D62.jpeg
F931259E-90EC-4CA5-B5BC-D5AD21E9A37E.jpeg
Hey is it available?
I'm in the orlando area
 
Can you post a better picture with white lighting. Cant determine if its dejardini or sailfin. Thx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new