• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Tank (300g) and High End Equipment (Emperor Aquatics, ATI, Synergy Reef, Reef Savvy, APEX)

BOWHUNTER4250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude im telling ya ....... KEEP THE TANK !!!!! i have the EXACT same tank and LOVE IT !! upgraded from a 180 , i told my wife it was just going to be a little wider than the 180 ...... tank came in and she freaked out of the size :O ...... kept it in place for a few weeks empty and once i put rock in it and water she was used to the bigger tank and is totally cool with it now !! great equipment !

300 FILLED AND RUNNING.jpg

carbene

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont really see the big deal with having a bigger tank if you put it in the right place and can afford it. Gl with sale though.

MUSBFRANK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont really see the big deal with having a bigger tank if you put it in the right place and can afford it. Gl with sale though.
Agreed, I never understood these kind of situations, I'm not married but if it's my hobby, it makes me happy, I can afford it, then I'm getting it, you knew this was my hobby before we got married so don't even try it . . . . oh by the way, here's a puppy for ya!;Smuggrin

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
He never intended to keep it.
The wife story was made up. He got a killer steal on all this stuff a week ago. And now he's turning a huge profit. This is America. It's allowed.
People sure are getting dumb these days. R E A D!

OP
OP
M

muhnandr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update -
Tank - $1,750
Shadow Overflows - $125 each shipped
Ghost Overflows - $225 each shipped
UV - $400
36" ATI - SOLD
24"ATI +10 new bulbs- $400 plus shipping
2 EB 8 - SOLD
1 Display - $50 shipped
1 Orange Box Brain - $125 shipped
1 Classic Black Box Brain - $100 shipped
1 WXM Module - $65 shipped
1 VDM Module - $65 shipped
1 LSM Module - $50 shipped

New items will be listed this weekend. Thanks

MUSBFRANK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
He never intended to keep it.
The wife story was made up. He got a killer steal on all this stuff a week ago. And now he's turning a huge profit. This is America. It's allowed.
People sure are getting dumb these days. R E A D!
HA! who shoved a Julians thing up your A##, if the guy said he's selling because his wife said so, then people are going to take his word for it, if he's lying as you apparently knew before hand, then who cares, why are you making such a big deal out of it, are you mad because you weren't able to buy it before he did?! Members come on here all the time exclaiming they can't buy, keep, or get rid of something because their wife said so, is everyone on here lying who proclaims that?! Not too long ago a guy said he was selling because of his wifes health, should we worry that was untrue, if a buyer feels good about purchasing something for an agreed upon price then that's their business, as long as the item being purchased is as described (new, used, open box, ect). You're pretending to be all for what the op is doing but at the same time you're trying to s... on his thread in a jealous rage!

asting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 164 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back