Larry’s Waterbox 100.3

It’s looking ok, lots of small scratches here and there. Other then that it cleaned up nice. My Reef Savvy and Miracles tanks were flawless when I unboxed and cleaned them. I can’t put waterbox in that class.

Sorry to hear about the scratches. Would you happen to have any photos of them? I’m debating between the 100.3 and 70.2 but you’re not the first to report about the less than flawless quality. Looking forward to your build updates.
 
Sorry to hear about the scratches. Would you happen to have any photos of them? I’m debating between the 100.3 and 70.2 but you’re not the first to report about the less than flawless quality. Looking forward to your build updates.
Check out my build thread in my signature line. I have documented everything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new