Larry at Edens Gate

Mine are still just like the picture on the site.....Completely different then my Blue kisses.
 
A couple of the polyps look the like te blue kisses, and some have no pink center.
 
I was bored today, so decided to look through, my "maroonytunes threads started" list, and saw this, most if not all of the oceans blues, are the same as my blue kisses, I'll check tomorow afternoon to see if any aren't blue kiss, but many are, but I don't care that much, it is still awesome.
 
I lost the last frag of the Oceans Blues I had. They may be in the frag tank somewhere, carried off by a hermit or something. Not sure. I loved that morph. Haven't heard of anyone elses developing the purplish center, like the Blue Kisses have. I wonder if my eyes were failing that day, and you got a second frag of Blue Kisses by mistake.
 
My frag of Oceans Blues does not look like my blue kisses.....I will try and get a picture of them side by side....
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new