"Laser Etched Logo"

TexanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to get one of their aquariums without their stupid logo etched into the front glass?

I don't know why they even do that? I am even leaning towards a Red Sea Reefer solely because of the watermark...

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do not notice it (speaking personally)
To your original question I'm gonna doubt it but I know if I was selling them and you contacted me to leave it out I would why loose a sale over something that should easily be able to be done.
So contact them directly see what they say

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want a tank that’s like a water box then get an instant Marine. That’s what I have, the logo is just a sticker that peels off

kcsnook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed you don't notice the logo at all, I left the optional stainless placard off the cabinet.

Overall love the quality of the Waterbox, hope your decision over the logo bodes well in the long run.

dreamcatcherr9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine losing sales because you want to put a logo on the glass. Imagine if Sony laser etched their logo into the top corner of their TV screens.
Kills the point of such a “clean” look. Let’s throw bumper stickers on our nice cars next!

jstephens24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kills the point of such a “clean” look. Let’s throw bumper stickers on our nice cars next!

do you even realize how small we are talking about? its like a half inch tall and an inch wide. I would have to think yall are just trolling

dreamcatcherr9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you even realize how small we are talking about? its like a half inch tall and an inch wide. I would have to think yall are just trolling
I think the OP was just venting and expressing an opinion. I shared his opinion and was agreeing with him. It’s a discussion. Sorry if you feel offended by the conversation. May I suggest if you don’t like something you read, don’t comment, don’t continue to read, and move on with your life. Just a suggestion.

OP
OP
T

TexanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I know how "small" it is...but imagine if Sony put their "small" logo onto the actual screen of their TV's....that's basically what waterbox is doing. It's tacky. If I'm spending $2,000+ on an aquarium, I would expect it to be a clean look.

I honestly don't understand the point of the logo other than to turn someone's tank into an advertisement for their product, lol.

tank.jpg.81a5fa944cb8f2b4af973b6a03f93b63.jpg

Back