OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you - and here is a video. The fastest and most shy fish in my aquarium, The speed is 0.1 of natural. The other guy do not know what fear is. Inside a clam shell - the stream of plankton must be huge :)

Sincerely Lasse

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you - and here is a video. The fastest and most shy fish in my aquarium, The speed is 0.1 of natural. The other guy do not know what fear is. Inside a clam shell - the stream of plankton must be huge :)

Sincerely Lasse

This is a stunning video Lasse, one of your best so far

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think that mine is from the Pacific - not from Africa. It looks like there is several subspecies

Screen Shot 07-25-19 at 08.38 PM.PNG

Sincerely Lasse
I am getting one of these guys shipped on Monday. I feel confident in feeding him. He's captive bred. A plus for getting him eating frozen as well. Your tank made me love these guys. Any tips on feeding and care would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting one of these guys shipped on Monday. I feel confident in feeding him. He's captive bred. A plus for getting him eating frozen as well. Your tank made me love these guys. Any tips on feeding and care would be appreciated.
The only thing I have done was to have them in my refugium for a week or two. I also have noted that the best food for them in the start is frozen fresh water cyclops. They are slow feeders and pick every single cyclops individually. Therefore I do one big feed a day. When I have newcomers I feed 2 to 3 times a day. My construction of hiding my wavemakers make it easy to feed. I put the frozen cyclops in the same rock as my left WM is hidden. It melt and the WM pulsating out the cyclops during prolonged time. I have try with red marine plankton but they seems to refuse it. I think that you maybe can get frozen Cyclop-eeze in the states. They would be perfect IMO

Sincerely Lasse

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back