7 Sphaeramia nematoptera
1 Chelmon rostratus
3 Halichoeres chrysus
1 Macropharyngodon bipartitus
1 Wetmorella nigropinnata or a spp very close to this fish
4 Priolepis spp - can be Priolepis semidoliata or Priolepis cincta
1 Gobiodon Okinawae
5 Gobiodon acicularis
1 Callogobius hasselti (can be 2 - very shy)
1 Amblyeleotris steinitzi
2 Asterropteryx semipunctata Edit was not with in the original post
2 Assessor macneilli
2 Emblemaria pandionis
1 Serranocirrhitus latus
1 Doryrhamphus excisus
2 Synchiropus stellatus

Total 49 fish - there can be some I missed

There is 5 more coming in :D

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool fish, i might do a stock simiilar to that with my tank. i tried doing a flowchart for design and a 75 gal seems like a good size for me

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is still on the list but I have not enough of food for it yet. But I will probably give it a try sooner or later. However - I hope that I will have another filefish coming in. I love filefish but most of them - even the Acreichthys tomentosus will eat LPS. My Acreichthys tomentosus was moved to my work four months ago. And it was placed in a 40 gallon tank total infested with aiptasia. It took him 1 month to clean up that tank. this that I hope I will have is of another type - as I know not eating corals - the mimic filefish Paraluteres prionurus It has been reported to eat montipora - and montipora - i have a lot

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New video

Some photos

fathead.jpg

goby.jpg

scoter.jpg

Sincerely Lasse

chema

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Lassee: I saw in another thread that you control salinity by means of the GHL conductivity probe and a doser that pumps salt water to be replaced by RODI water.

I have always be reluctant to use conductivity probes because readings are not always reliable. Does you system work fine to balance the salinity increase due to balling?

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it works rather well but i have been forced to do workarounds. If I use the adjustable temperature automatic adaption - it will show the wrong salinity - there is not any way to adjust the PSU readings. There is one possibility with the density to adjust - but I want to read PSU. I have a very stable temperature in my aquarium - therefore I can use manual temperature. I read my salinity with my refractometer (calibrated att 35 psu - not 0) - after that I adjust my manual temperature till that point that the result will be the same as my refractometer shows.

Se below
1629573264532.png

1629573218006.png

Sincerely Lasse

Attachments

• 1629573126327.png
    1629573126327.png
    227.2 KB · Views: 44

chema

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Lasse.
I’ m afraid that my tank may have more temperature fluctuations than yours, so I’m not sure how it would work. However I may give it a try.

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is still on the list but I have not enough of food for it yet. But I will probably give it a try sooner or later. However - I hope that I will have another filefish coming in. I love filefish but most of them - even the Acreichthys tomentosus will eat LPS. My Acreichthys tomentosus was moved to my work four months ago. And it was placed in a 40 gallon tank total infested with aiptasia. It took him 1 month to clean up that tank. this that I hope I will have is of another type - as I know not eating corals - the mimic filefish Paraluteres prionurus It has been reported to eat montipora - and montipora - i have a lot

Sincerely Lasse
you can get masstick for 20$

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i saw a copperband for 21$ on my lfs stock site XD they are selling fish really cheaply because some end up sitting in qt for so long. 5$ lawnmower and 37$ foxface and 60$ shroom colony. i think it sbecause nobody keeps salt where i live. ive seen people buy salt only on a handful of ocasions almost everyone gets fresh and their fresh stuff is like 5$ for a oto

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back