Lasses Dream Build

They have been in the aquaria for + 4 years. It was 11 from the beginning - its 9 now. It works rather well. From 4 years ago



Sincerely Lasse
 
I also have 7 Chrysiptera. Well I think I still have as it's impossible to count them all at any one time. They don't shoal and are all over the tank never staying still or in sight long enough to count them as you know Lasse.
 
never staying still or in sight long enough to count them as you know Lasse
I still do not know if they are 9 or 10 - but most I have been able to count is 9. But surprises always comes in this aquarium. Yesterday i saw two sea cumbers - haven´t seen them for 2-3 years.....

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new