Lasses Dream Build

​
Some photos

FTS

180625-FTS.jpg

​
Alien invasion

alien.jpg

​
Bubbles

bubbles.jpg

​
Some others

clam.jpg


euphyllia.jpg


euphyllia-2.jpg


part-2.jpg


part-3.jpg


part-4.jpg


sunburst-1.jpg


sunburst-2.jpg

​
Sincerely Lasse
 
Thanks all of you

and @Jomama We was 15 seconds from helping Mexico to the next run - now we have to beat them!! and get them out :)

Sincerely Lasse
 
Stunning tank Lasse...I thought pipefish, were next to impossible to keep in a mixed reef, how do you manage it??
 
It has been in here for more than 10 months (I think that at least) I´m glad every day I see him/her. Every one says its impossible but till now - it has work. I´m only feeding once a day but my fuge has a lot of pods spilling over.

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new