Late introduction, but HELLO!

reefin_with_the_fam

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
150
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Pretty new to the hobby and already hopelessly in love with it. I've been lurking, asking questions as things pop up but figure I'd like to make the formal introduction. I started with a 26g, then upgraded to a 150g and am in the process of quarantining my fish to go into the large tank as it cycles, as I got them and didn't QT them initially. I had only gotten a few corals, zoas, acans, and some GSP, and stopped at that in order to save up for the big upgrade. I love marine life, and at one point was going to go into marine biology, but changed to a different career path. Everyone I have interacted with so far has been helpful and nice and I'm glad to be here!

Btw, I'd like to change my username if possible to "brians_reefing_world", but unsure how to do that?
 
Welcome Brian,

Thanks for the nice introduction. Best of luck on the upgrade

spockwelcome.jpg
 
We’re glad you’re here. Send a PM to one of the moderators, if you haven’t already, and they will let you know what can’t or can’t be done. Good luck!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new