Latezonatus with Stichodactyla haddoni?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
262
Reaction score
548
Location
Alpharetta, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently keep my Latz with RBTA's, which are a good natural host for them. I've wanted to keep a haddoni, but held off as they were notorious fish eaters. Now I have a dedicated clown tank for my Latz, so the fish eating is less of a concern. But I can't find anyone keeping Latz with a haddoni anemone. Anyone having success with that combo?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new