• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Latz Clowns for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I would like to say I am not a business in the SW world just a hobbyist like most of us.


I would like to sell a few pair of Latz clowns...(Amphiprion Latezonatus) ..These will be available the week of April 24th.....I would like to get $300 shipped for a pair.....I bought a breeding setup and there are a few latz clowns that come with it.....I plan on keeping on pair and selling the rest to upgrade equipment on my 75 and to buy a few new reef toys.

These are misbar and around 4 months old and are eating crushed NLS pellets.

I do have some crappy pics I can send and I hope to have better pics in the next day or so.

Mike
 
Last edited:
Sorry Gauging interest threads are not allowed. Sale threads must include pricing info; please modify your thread or it will be locked and deleted. Thank you.
 
Sorry Gauging interest threads are not allowed. Sale threads must include pricing info; please modify your thread or it will be locked and deleted. Thank you.

Done....sorry I am new at this selling and shipping thing....LOL
 
Mike (BluegrassReef) is a trusted hobbyist, him and I have done business for several years and live local to one another. Someone should jump on this deal, they are tank raised!!
 
Please close and delete thread....no longer for sale.

MIke
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new