LED for 10 gallon nano.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jborlace
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jborlace

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 10 gallon IM Fusion nano yesterday. I have a par38 bulb with 12 one watt LEDs. Is that enough light for say zoas and other soft corals ?
 
Does it light the tank up good? It might be if your just stocking zoas and softies. Zoas typically adapt to most lighting.
 
zoas don't really demand much light.
 
I haven't tried it over the tank yet. I just got the tank last night. Haven't even taken it out of the box. Will probably be a month or so before I can start filling it. Just had the par38 laying around and was wondering if it would work.
 
I only have the one par38 bulb. It's 12 watts. Had it for awhile. Didn't know if it would be enough light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new