LED Lighting for Thirteen Gallon Mixed Reef

Christian H

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was wondering what lighting upgrade I could get for my Fluval Evo 13.5. My budget is around $250 (Sorry, 12 year old small budget). I'm looking for something that is fully customizable by means of spectrum, color, intensity. I was looking at the AI Prime HD but needed professional approval, lol.

Anyways, Thank You!

Christian
 
You are 12 years old? That’s cool I’m 13 almost 14. I saw quite a few of your other posts and would have never guessed that you were 12
 
Think so!

IMG_7773.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new