LED suggestions 24x18 coverage area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Humblefish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just to chuck another in the mix... the evergrow IT50 series is an awesome light for the money. I have 2 of the IT5012s over my 320g and they have to be turned down some. I believe in the US they're marketed as photon V2? I spent months researching for a decent led at decent prices that would grow anything... these are what I settled on and haven't been disappointed.
54c5464e28f5ab68f7ed962e4d7c9e25.jpg
 
thinking of changing to the current system soon....light effects look really cool
 
Nothing has been finalized just yet, but I think I'm primarily going to be doing business with Reef Breeders and Coralvue. Logan @ Reef Breeders has provided me with *outstanding* customer service thus far, and that goes a long way with me. I will also be throwing a few AI Hydras into the mix.

I'll be buying Photon-V2s for my larger tanks, SuperLux for my 40 breeders, and Nano Light Touch & Maxspect Celestials for my smaller tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new