OP
p woodard

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have them on a controller but just to turn them on and off and fuses may or may not keep you from popping the LEDs. Yes it is just strips of aluminum riveted together and for heat all most no heat at all.

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome Keith. Nice job on the aluminum work! Got any pics of them mounted on it?

OP
OP
p woodard

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Rick I do not have pics but I used 80 RB and 40 10000k and went RB RB W RB RB W RB RB W

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have them on a controller but just to turn them on and off and fuses may or may not keep you from popping the LEDs. Yes it is just strips of aluminum riveted together and for heat all most no heat at all.
Fuses will keep you from burning out a whole string of Led's if one goes bad it breaks the fuse instead of frying the whole string FYI You can also benifit from using Resistors that detect surges in the power from the string of Led's

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back