Leftover Saltwater

Saltywaters

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
60
Reaction score
44
Location
NH
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a water change u typically have 2-5 gallons of saltwater left in my Brute trash can. That’s just an estimate.
Can I re-use that in my next water change? Just add RO water as I normally do and add new salt to the correct salinity?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new