Legendary Corals great experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubbles_B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
1,892
Reaction score
118
Location
NorthernCalifornia
I just wanted to take the time to publicly thank Darwin over at legendary-corals.com for the amazing Z n P pack that I received over the weekend. I cannot be more impressed by the methods used throughout this transaction both communication wise and packaging wise. Not to mention the quality of their corals are grrrrrrreat and very reasonably priced!!!!!

Thanks again and lots of luck headed your way on your journey as a small business owner!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new