Legendary Corals great experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubbles_B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
1,892
Reaction score
118
Location
NorthernCalifornia
I just wanted to take the time to publicly thank Darwin over at legendary-corals.com for the amazing Z n P pack that I received over the weekend. I cannot be more impressed by the methods used throughout this transaction both communication wise and packaging wise. Not to mention the quality of their corals are grrrrrrreat and very reasonably priced!!!!!

Thanks again and lots of luck headed your way on your journey as a small business owner!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new