Lehigh Valley reeffer's!!!

Temp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live just south of the poconos. Been looking for a lehigh Valley reefer club as well. Just finally got my whole system complete and finally all settling in. Acros and monti are finally starting to grow. Hoping to frag stuff within a month or two as well. Some Cali tort, I believe, grafted red and green monti caps, mother of pearl acros. Some type of green monti cap with blue dots on it. Red planet. Robin egg acro I believe it’s called from Jason fox. Paul’s unknown, melon ball milli and cb maleficent. Also not sure what the recovering Jason Fox acro is, I think it may be a fox tart. But in 2 months or so I’d be willing to maybe do some frag swaps.

x2uranium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.... getting there
Need more frags lol

IMG_1352.JPG

DudeBruh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in bucks county ( can spit on NE philly). I would be intrested in buying some of those nice looking frags in the not so distant future once the new tank settles in. Let me know what you had in mind date wise for a meetup

Rachelrat03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody my name is Dennis, i live in the lehigh valley have been reefing for about 6 years now, started small and now i am a complete acropora junkie. I love this hobby weather it be watching/ working on my reef , researching , or watching youtube videos about reefing. However there seems to be no reef club here in the lehigh valley. Us lehigh valley reefers are missing a huge part of our hobby! Its a dream of mine to be able to have a monthly meeting with fellow reefers where we can just talk talk reef, help fix each others problems , and swap frags. If your in the lehigh valley or very close to it send me a pm and i will start to organize a meeting. I have a few people interested now.

we’re located in York county and interested in participating in a club:)

OP
OP
ReefFreak@

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everybody that is serious about this club, and can meet sometime in September please pm so i can set up a date, time, and meeting place. Happy reefing!

ReeferMadness09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be a good haul for me but possibly. Honestly i got interested after reading the post and seeing a bunch of people in my neck of the woods responding. Not much going on out here either.

OP
OP
ReefFreak@

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be a good haul for me but possibly. Honestly i got interested after reading the post and seeing a bunch of people in my neck of the woods responding. Not much going on out here either.
I feel you. I hear about all these reef clubs popping up in different parts of the country and thought we need one around here!

OP
OP
ReefFreak@

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is close to the Lehigh Valley I have a par meter. I can come over we can take par readings, talk reef and enjoy your reef.

Simple reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know when we can do a meet up. I will need at least 3 weeks notice. Near Scranton but would be willing to drive Lehigh valley area.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

• I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

• I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

• Other.

Back