Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AJ192

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I’m ordering 3 leopard wrasse and possibly two other species of wrasse depending if my lfs can get them in but that’s beside the point. I’m trying to decide if I should order off of live aquaria or have my lfs order them in. My only worry with la is that I have read they commonly injure their mouth during shipping but my fish store will pry be a few weeks so is this a common occurrence?

And for wrasse quarantine I know copper is basically out of the question, so is their anything else other than 2 rounds of prazi and an observation period I can do?

OP
OP
A

AJ192

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to add this, can I quarantine other species of wrasse with leopards? I’m thinking 1-2 of these wrasse: a multicolored Lubbocks fairy wrasse, a radiant wrasse, orange back fairy wrasse, yellowchest twist wrasse, two tone wrasse, or a vroliks

Terry Le

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my 3 from LA plus years ago ( all female). I have them in 40 gallons ( with bowl of sand) to observe for 2 weeks before introduce them to DT. Within days one of them changed in to male. One of the female got single out and disappeared. The male and female are now fat and health

Back