OP
W

willisd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankfully I am not seeing any additional flashing from the flame angel. There had been some recent posturing with the royal gramma and I suspect he may have rammed his gill spike in the process.

the wrasse on the other hand has gone MIA and I plan to do a minor Sand bed cleaning to see if I find a corpse, or possibly euthanize it if it is still alive. I feel awful for it but I doubt it’s recoverable

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankfully I am not seeing any additional flashing from the flame angel. There had been some recent posturing with the royal gramma and I suspect he may have rammed his gill spike in the process.

the wrasse on the other hand has gone MIA and I plan to do a minor Sand bed cleaning to see if I find a corpse, or possibly euthanize it if it is still alive. I feel awful for it but I doubt it’s recoverable
Usually a wrasse will come to the surface and die instead of die in the sandbed (I’ve never understood why though). If the wrasse is highly stressed, leaving it in the sand is the best thing you can do don’t disturb it.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back