Leopard Wrasse...what's to lose?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nkyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I went ahead a transferred her to the display Wednesday night. I couldn't wait until morning. She buried right away. I didn't see her at all Thursday but she's out today for a little bit. Luckily nothing is bullying her. I'm going to get more pods today and really load up the tank.

20200731_101341.jpg
 
You could try hatching some brine shrimp from eggs. It is easy to do and happens fast. You can add baby brine shrimp. They move and the wrasse might go for them.
 
I went ahead a transferred her to the display Wednesday night. I couldn't wait until morning. She buried right away. I didn't see her at all Thursday but she's out today for a little bit. Luckily nothing is bullying her. I'm going to get more pods today and really load up the tank.

20200731_101341.jpg
Pretty fish...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new