user17482

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have recently started up my reef tank again, had a total tank shut down one of my fish got velvet and it all went down hill from there. I got everything back up and running though, recently started with some softies doing okay and my LPS (hammer and Frogspawn) are doing amazing. I was looking to order some coral and stumbled upon two very nice WYSIWYG frags I have been looking to get the Leptastrea and Micromussa Acan but there really isn't too much information online. I've been struggling to find information like the growth rate, placement , lighting conditions , More forgiving of perimeters and where the coral likes the perimeters. If anyone has any information on these two corals please let me know they are my first probably harder to keep corals in a long time. I am very consistent with feeding corals , testing and water changes. The lighting range where I am planning to put this coral is around the 100-200 PAR . If anyone has any information on these corals it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

CURRENT PERIMETERS
Calcium 560 ( been getting it down slowly )
Alkalinity 9.1 ( had a spike during water change from 8.2 to 9.1 )
pH 7.8 ( getting macro algae to boost that )
Nitrites 0.36
Nirtates 21ppm ( last time I check been dosing Red Sea NO3PO4 )
Phosphate 24ppm
Salinity 1.025
Temperate 78-80F

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
U

user17482

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I ended up going with the Micromussa So far so good I just put it in the tank today at around 100 to 150 par but I just clued them onto the rock.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

• I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

• Other.

Back