Let’s see some ink!

LanaDelNeighh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
79
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a thread about reef tattoos on here... how about other tattoos? Show off your permanent paint job!
Here’s 2 of mine on my forearms. Left is half dome, favorite place to visit growing up (going back this winter!!) and right is the 4 peaks mountain range that is just east of Phoenix.
9ADE74A2-45B3-4FEF-8620-E7DEA11CF13E.jpeg
 
Saw a thread about reef tattoos on here... how about other tattoos? Show off your permanent paint job!
Here’s 2 of mine on my forearms. Left is half dome, favorite place to visit growing up (going back this winter!!) and right is the 4 peaks mountain range that is just east of Phoenix.
9ADE74A2-45B3-4FEF-8620-E7DEA11CF13E.jpeg

Love these designs! The bison skull especially! (I’m a bone collector)
Here are a few of mine. Wanting to get my back done with a manta ray next (not tribal/moana style)
87BB4D43-12BA-4556-8D45-01FFCA6E9E50.jpeg 56A30658-839E-41FA-9D24-779AFBF20BA9.jpeg 3F970CE2-6E80-48A4-BE4E-8CF2500F3088.jpeg 6B506799-FE8C-4F46-9359-7B1AC834DA67.jpeg
 
Believe it or not, tattoos are pretty common these days. I've personally hired many employees who have tattoos.

Great ink btw!
Thank you! Eventually going full left sleeve and lower half sleeve on right arm
 
You guys have jobs?

Nowadays there’s probably more white collar professionals with them than anything else... my tattoo artist says she mostly ends up getting doctors, lawyers, etc
 
Yeah today it is probably more common to find someone with a tattoo than without....at least it seems that way. 2 of my 3 daughters and my wife all have tattoos.
 
Believe it or not, tattoos are pretty common these days. I've personally hired many employees who have tattoos.

Great ink btw!

It’s definitely not taboo anymore! And I’ve never had any problems with becoming employed or staying employed! I have two half sleeves, both hands and a couple fingers. And no I’m not a waitress or bartender, I’m a research associate in a biology laboratory. People with ink can have good jobs too!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new