Let’s see some ink!

Mine are not nearly as fabulous but they mean a lot to me... 20191026_102645.jpg
My favorite dog, named after my favorite person, my grandmother who passed away in 2013. (Zivah Ione) 20191026_102656.jpg
And cute little "sketches" my tattooist did of my babies....this is Ami Richard and...
20191026_102707.jpg
Zivah Ione

I also have a cute little baby sea turtle done in Maui while there for my mom's 60th Birthday. Everyone always worries about how you will feel about the tattoo in 40 years, if they mean something to you then in 40 years they will remind you of a great memory.
 
I have two more. And to think that I’m able to save your child’s life with this ink on my skin *gasp*

9465BB52-A6DA-4A88-8527-6C7905E13E51.png
 
I have two more. And to think that I’m able to save your child’s life with this ink on my skin *gasp*

9465BB52-A6DA-4A88-8527-6C7905E13E51.png

I work as an EMT in an area with a higher concentration of baby boomers.... every once in a while I will get a comment about the arm tattoos, sadly not good ones. I always take a little satisfaction in saying the art on my arms do not reflect my ability as an EMT whatsoever, and if they offend them, they can call my supervisor and speak with them. The conversation always ends there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new