Let’s see those misbar fish!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
20,631
Reaction score
34,644
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I find that sometimes the nicest fish out there are actually the misbars. What misbar fish do you guys own!
I own a misbar black photon clownfish, the story behind this was how she was in a group of grade A black photon clowns. She stood out the most not only due to the fact she was a juvenile but due to the misbar. I don’t think I’d be able to have a regular clown anymore and would rather have a misbar.
image.jpg


And my submale zebra swallowtail angelfish. I class him as a misbar due to the full male pattern being nonexistent without any females. However he still isn’t a female like everyone said he would become.
image.jpg
 
I had the chance to grab an “extreme” misbar regal Angel but didn’t take it unfortunately. I also have the chance for an Abberant blue tang, it has no black whatsoever on it.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new