LET IT FLOW! LET IT FLOW! LET IT FLOW! Tunze Giveaway!

Bonus entry-Currently use 2 mp40, would like to add these to them.

C565260C-58C6-44ED-87B1-2278967EED75.jpeg
 
Bonus #2
My current flow is a pair of Tunze 6055s in each back corner. Old photo but you can see them here:
img_6595-jpg.454811
 
Bonus #1
I love my 6055s but I think the wider flow pattern of the 6095 would be great!
 
Bonus entry 1 - I like that tunze pumps last a long time. The one I'm currently using has seen many other powerheads beside it die but it continues to run.
 
Visited site... didn't need to, know about this pump already, lol. Tunze is quality! The 6095 had a good range of gph for smaller to larger tanks... and a very wide flow discharge to really cover the tank.
 
Bonus #1
I have 2 6095's and 2 jebao ow-25's. Would like to replace the jebao's with 2 more 6095's for a total of 4.
I would then get a stand alone tunze unit
to control all 4.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new