LET IT FLOW! LET IT FLOW! LET IT FLOW! Tunze Giveaway!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1 Tunze.jpg

TUNZE and REEF2REEF are bringing you the LET IT FLOW! LET IT FLOW! LET IT FLOW! Giveaway! This one is going to be a lot of fun and easy to get lots of entries! One lucky reefer will receive not 1, but 2 (TWO) Tunze 6095 pumps! This should get the flow going in your reef!!​

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Post a link to your build thread. (If you don't have a Build Thread Contributor badge, CLICK HERE to get yours) If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry, here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed.
  • BONUS ENTRY #1: Check out the Tunze 6095 (CLICK HERE), and make a post telling us why you want to win this contest.
  • BONUS ENTRY #2: Post a photo of your current flow device in your tank.
  • BONUS ENTRY #3: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week.
  • BONUS ENTRY #4: Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #TUNZE #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

One lucky winner will receive a pair of Tunze 6095 pumps.

2 tunzee.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through December 22, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on December 23, 2019.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry

I like the safety stop feature and the fact that the power heads is “smart” enough to find its sweet spot and run at the lowest power consumption.

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry.
So I am doing again. Taking tomorrow off work (making up for it by working the weekend) and working on the tank. I have cleaned out my dungeon of a basement and installed some improved lighting. Tomorrow I will get the sump and skimmer down there and getting all the plumbing connected.

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1: Winning these two pumps would likely cause me to re set up my 90gl tank I have had sitting in my basement. I've been back and forth on if I should sell it or not, and winning these would probably force me to do it. Plus it'd put out some great flow for the tank!

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win this contest for my son, so he can start his own saltwater aquarium, he is 13 years old and has always helped with my tank but I would like to surprise him and start is own tank , what better way for him to start than with the Tunze pumps. Tunze is one of my go to brands in the hobby , they are a reliable too quality product in the hobby.

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 2: currently my display tank has a split return w/random flow generators, 3 mp40s on the right, 1 gyre on the left side.
A85961D6-DF98-4A69-9362-BC02308ACAA1.jpeg

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: I am a supporting & partner member! Love R2R!

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a build thread, yet as I am still hunting for a tank and stand.
I'm a big Tunze fan but my though, love all of their products, still have my 6101 stream I bought back in 2005. I did once win a Tunze salt giveaway a long time ago on another forum, maybe my luck will prevail again?

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want 2 of these in my tank. I was just moving pumps around because the ones I got arent doing what I want.

Last edited:

EHaddad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back