Let Me ID Your Wrasse!

  • Thread starter Thread starter evolved
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
F3A1B812-4DF1-47BB-B05E-BCDA8CEB2250.jpeg
African?
 
I've been told 2 different types. Can you help?

20180325_115918.jpg
 
What about this wrasse? I got him as C. cyanopleura. However after a few weeks, and close observation I think he may be a C. aurantidorsalis. What say you? TIA
RubyHeadFairy2018051301.jpg
 
What about this wrasse? I got him as C. cyanopleura. However after a few weeks, and close observation I think he may be a C. aurantidorsalis. What say you? TIA
RubyHeadFairy2018051301.jpg
C. cf cyanopluera (ruby head)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new