Let me see your reef tank

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm bored Let me see your reef tank
This is mine 13.5 Evo fluval tank with Nicerw 65w reef light with the controller.

48d483d2-5726-4575-a1bd-0a36f70cf86e.jpg
b5dd5a7f-cfe1-4541-a986-ab5319d4012f.jpg
de418ce2-67bb-4f5e-871a-4a12a8d2a902.jpg


!!! Look at this nice piece of coral !!!
🪸 LPS 🪸
42090812-d5b5-4842-a834-46a00cf02925.jpg
 
A 20 gallon tank. Umm, thats about it. Mainly softies. I am going into lps and sps. Sps not doing so good. Lps, my cynarina and micromussa is doing good. My goniopora is at the border of surviving and dying, lol.
Edit: i am using a 3000l/h wavemaker, a 120l/h canister filter, a 20w light and a 30w light.

20251123_165634.jpg 20251123_165636.jpg 20251123_165637.jpg
 
Here’s some recent tank shots.

IMG_3210.jpeg IMG_3215.jpeg IMG_3189.jpeg IMG_3190.jpeg IMG_4138.jpeg IMG_4139.jpeg IMG_4140.jpeg
Thats a good looking tank. Love the nems. If i had more space i would def get another nem for my tank.
 

Attachments

  • 20251216_125218.jpg
    20251216_125218.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20251216_124832.jpg
    20251216_124832.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20251216_124838.jpg
    20251216_124838.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 44

Not much yet, but as recently as July of this year, I had no aquarium and no prior reef experience. So all in all, meh. But I am having a good time and I haven't killed any fish or corals yet, so yay!
 
643d4d8d-eec5-4d33-8cc1-38c4eb39ea49.jpg

15 gallon helloreef. Was meant as a place holder while I rebuild my 90 and I am starting to make it a monster of a build. No corals yet but going for an lps sps build. Recently added a more powerful powerhead from the one included in the kit and had an extra xr15 laying around for light so thought why not.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new