Let me see your ugly refugiums!

anemonalex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am tired of seeing crystal clean refugiums. That can't be reality. I don't clean my refugium just snails and a glass scraper. And I was to do a waterchange but it seems like top offs and dosing with a stable salinity and ph? Tell me your story. And that's the same bta just different time and spot. It seems to go low light when I let tank nutrients get low. Is this your common experience?

20240524_171006.jpg 20240524_165315.jpg 20240524_165248.jpg 20240509_175739.jpg

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one looks like me on a more plant like site. He'll im licensed and regulated as a tender/ grower. Ya prolly don't need it but they say opportunities attach themselves to people
I have no idea what you’re saying lol

If you’re saying it doesn’t reduce nutrients with the cheato in it, then I’ve heard all I need to.

OP
OP
anemonalex

anemonalex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea what you’re saying lol

If you’re saying it doesn’t reduce nutrients with the cheato in it, then I’ve heard all I need to.
Slow down now I think your inferring. It definetly helps but there is a. Balance ya see feller. While my bottom tank you like to call a refugium. Houses only plants there's no coral no photosynthetic corals just plain old macro and cyano. I don't want to reduce nutrients. If that's all I wanted I could water change after waterchange no... I want to disolve these organics naturally stable. While it's not fun at all I agree I love the feeding pond. It looks nice

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slow down now I think you’re inferring. It definetly helps but there is a. Balance ya see feller. While my bottom tank you like to call a refugium. Houses only plants there's no coral no photosynthetic corals just plain old macro and cyano. I don't want to reduce nutrients. If that's all I wanted I could water change after waterchange no... I want to disolve these organics naturally stable. While it's not fun at all I agree I love the feeding pond. It looks nice
Understood. I love it too. Thanks!

Back