Let's give away a gift card

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,365
Reaction score
21,260
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Buy Now Cryptocurrency GIF by Digital Pratik


šŸŽ‰ GIVEAWAY TIME! šŸŽ‰

Alright, let’s spice things up with a little giveaway and dust off those wallets. One lucky winner is about to score a $50 gift card to blow on coral goodies from my site. That’s right— fifty bucks. Enough to make your tank think you still like it.

🧽 No more fluff, here’s the deets:
  • šŸ—“ Deadline: Entries close October 13th at 12:00 PST. Don’t tumble in late.
  • 🐠 How to enter: Drop a comment with the coral you’d snag with the gift card—or the one that’s been haunting your dreams.
  • I'll use a random generator to select the lucky winner!
Let the coral cravings commence!
 
Last edited:
There are so many pretty ones I can't choose just one but I really like these two.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251006_200250_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20251006_200250_Chrome.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20251006_200300_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20251006_200300_Chrome.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 25
I really like the lizard egg mushroom I'd wait on more of them!!
That one was cool for sure. I’m keeping an eye out for more like it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new