Let's have some fun! Join us in the Caption This Contest!

I love how everyone is being a good sport and wishing others luck! (you guys better be this nice to me even if you realize your caption didn't get picked... :face-in-clouds: )
 
I love how everyone is being a good sport and wishing others luck! (you guys better be this nice to me even if you realize your caption didn't get picked... :face-in-clouds: )
If you don't pick

The Goonies Sloth GIF


I'll still be nice.
 
I love how everyone is being a good sport and wishing others luck! (you guys better be this nice to me even if you realize your caption didn't get picked... :face-in-clouds: )
Again,
Everything I would like to say about some of the (Funny?) captions people submitted would have likely violated the site user agreement, (Except for yours, Alycia) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

So anyway, thanks for a fun activity. Reefers can always improve their joke writing skills doing these contests. Humor helps when your tank crashes, the ATO runs all vacation long, or your tank sitter has a party in the house and all the cubes in the fridge got eaten by folks who thought they were edibles?

Good Luck GIF by giphystudios2021
Good Luck With That Thumbs Up GIF by Tinashe

The Little Mermaid Good Luck GIF
 
The poll is up!!! Check it out HERE!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new