Let's see some tank selfies!

NanoKaren

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
100
Location
Cerritos
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20170826_200758_205.jpg
 
Beautiful things! ;)
If my tank wasn't such a mess right now, I would post one. Maybe after some maintenance :)
 
Tank selfies! Great idea! Bump for more! (I'd post, but I'm out of the country...I'll post one next week.)
 
Hahaha! You're looking a bit transparent mate, I'd get that checked out.
I'm John Cena's long lost half brother, you can only partially see me!
 
Let's bump this thread up for some more tank selfies!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new