lets see you walt disney

20.JPG
 
Yeah it’s growing very tall lol. It gets 325-350 par and gets hit by two gyres back and forth all day every day.
 
Hard to get colors captured properly on the iphone, but here is mine from last week... although recently looks worse bc of an alk dip then spike I messed up bad on.

WD frag.jpg
 
Nice polyp extension... how long did you have this before it started to start growing?

This is when I purchased the frag
f563da55f9b029e242387ead4628f49f.jpg


May 2017....
The WD is a tough sucker, went through a lot of ups and down, but prevailed...
 
Hi, i’ve had my WD for a year now. And IT hasn’t grow anything at all polyps are fine.

I have 20-30 other acropora, all have grown well and have good coloration.

Any got some tips for me?

I’m running Triton for a year, my tank is running very well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new