Let's see your Cirrhipathes spiralis

Tank Girl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are just too cool, I think they are becoming my favorite coral for now:bigsmile: I got my Cirrhipathes a few months ago from Leigh Anne's "Aquariums" and it was doing great. Share your tips on keeping and feeding them:bigsmile:

CustomReefCreations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic of mine. It just came in on the last coral shipment. The pic isn't near the quality of yours. However it is a bluish base with yellow polyps. I love it and think I will keep it for the seahorse tank!
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Attachments

• 1364090030963.jpg
    1364090030963.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 257

jedidad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are really cool. I've heard they are hard to care for. What has been your experience.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
Tank Girl

Tank Girl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a very cool looking piece!

Yes, they are very interesting

Here is a pic of mine. It just came in on the last coral shipment. The pic isn't near the quality of yours. However it is a bluish base with yellow polyps. I love it and think I will keep it for the seahorse tank!

Pretty cool. You should try to feed more, so it will demonstrate stronger feeding response. Mix of frozen rotifers, prawn eggs and FM foods worked very well for me.

Those are really cool. I've heard they are hard to care for. What has been your experience.

No, so far it were pretty easy. I feed my tank 5-6 times a day, so it gets enough food to stay open 24hr a day.

OP
OP
Tank Girl

Tank Girl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back