Let's see your controller boards/cabinets!!

Is this the besta frame from IKEA? I was looking at this one but the color says brown/black. And I don’t want it unless it’s black.
It’s definitely brown. Far from black if you ask me, and has a slight wood grain effect. I just bought one recently and will have to paint it to match my solid black stand.
1602932197062.jpeg
 
My control board/cabinet. I built it out of Expanded PVC. Tank just finished cycling so very early in the build.
IMG_3442 2.jpeg
IMG_3444.jpeg
IMG_3443.jpeg
Marvelous! That one is impressive, appears as if you took just as much time on the hidden part that no one will ever see but you, as you did on the showroom side!
 
5392808C-EA07-4BCE-9CAE-A9C8C1531160.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 737FA224-D71F-4D21-A61A-E843C89C15AF.jpeg
    737FA224-D71F-4D21-A61A-E843C89C15AF.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 38C3FB15-14CC-45DA-9504-2C42D4FFFA13.jpeg
    38C3FB15-14CC-45DA-9504-2C42D4FFFA13.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 247
Nothing clean as most I've seen. Just functional and protected from spray/humidity
Every wet piece of hardware has it's own dedicated GFCI
Both panels have a Plex cover
Hardware pieces are plugged into the GFCIs and their pigtails are plugged into the power bars
Panduit keeps the AC and DC circuits separated to avoid bus errors

IMG_3558.JPG
IMG_3559.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new