Lets See Your Encrusting Monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Morning Star Monti - encrusting

277474854_o.jpg
 
I had no idea there were so many monti's out there! It seems that is all I can keep SPS wise in my main tank (I have a giant purple haze that is going well, along with a tiny superman frag). I'll definitely have to keep my eye out for some of these to add.
 
Nice coral everyone.

Here are a few of mine.

Superman & rainbow
Rainbowsuperman.jpg


Rainbow
Rainbow1.jpg


Sunset hard to get a good pic of this one because it is so shaded.
Sunset1.jpg


Superman with a little rainbow looking polyps in the middle.
Superman.jpg


Atlantis Boiling Point
Boiliongpoint.jpg


I have a purple haze and reverse sunset but can't really get any pic of them.

Joe
 
I am not sure what it is but it acts like it wants to branch. Just have to wait and see.

Joe
 
I like this one. I lost this original piece and a couple of weeks ago I saw a huge piece in the LFS. Come to find out it was originally from me when I gave a tiny chip to a co-worker. It grew to be huge and I have it back! :tongue:


PICT0003.jpg
 
Hey Bob,
That is a nice picture of your Sunset.
It has more Orange than any other Sunset I have seen.

Xler8n,
Are those Red or Orange Polyps on the Unknown ?

ddr_phish,
I am a Zoa / Paly Collector, trying to learn about SPS.
I guess I will have to start another thread.
Show me your encrusting Cyphastrea.
Show me those cyphastrea!!!!!! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new