Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Here’s my FFTS tanks just coming back together
0D5B1413-1892-42C7-B999-CDBC7C735193.jpeg
 
Is that the DIY RS cover? Do you like it? I have the same tank and was looking at that cover just in case my cat gets curious and brave enough in an attempt to get a closer look at our tank haha!

it is and I really like it. It was a pain to put together but in the end it was worth it.
 
Build in progress, my first tank... went the DIY route and actually wished I had purchased a Red Sea system, since I've spent more time on the build than desired (fun and a learning experience, but some questionable decisions along the way have meant a lot time squandered).


33galloncube.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new